Please plan on attending our Annual Meeting on Sunday, January 25th, at 10:30am. There will be a single worship service on Sunday at 9:30am, followed by the Annual Meeting and potluck at 10:30am (Saturday worship is unchanged). Your attendance is important, as a quorum is required, and we want to join in a congregational discussion reflecting on the past year and preparing for 2015. We will review and approve the budget, nominations for committees, and plans for 2015. The Annual Reports will be available one week prior to the Annual Meeting. If you have any questions, please contact the Pastors or Bart Hanson.
- FLOCK CAT SURVEY IS LIVE! SURVEY CLOSES SUN APR 7TH!!
- CAT SURVEY – Give a Listen to the Flock Talk Member Invitation Video!
- GSLC COUNCIL UPDATE AND VISIONING NEXT STEPS – CAT SURVEY
- RESCHEDULED TRIP SUN 4/7: RACE: Are We So Different? Exhibit
- EASTER LILIES TO ENHANCE WORSHIP – ORDERS DUE FRI 4/18 NOON TO BE INCLUDED IN BULLETIN
Adult Education Advent Books Call Committee Christmas Concert Confirmation Crib Ministry Donation Dorothy Day House Easter Easter Sunday Flowers Food Frolic Fun Fundraiser Girl Scouts Good Earth Village Good Friday Graduation Holy Week Interfaith Lent Library Maundy Thursday Meeting Messenger Outdoor Worship Parents Pastor's Desk Prayer Rally Sunday Reformation Retreat SEMN Synod Simple Supper Summer Sunday School Travel Trips VBS Women Worship Yardwork