Good Shepherd will offer a three-part child/parent communion education class on February 1st, February 8th, and March 1st, during the Sunday Education Hour, beginning at 9:30am. This class is offered to our 2nd graders and to anyone else who would like to have their child(re) learn about the wonderful gift that is given to us in Christ’s body and blood, shed and broken for us! If you would like your child(re) to be a part of this class, please RSVP to Tracy Tollefson. It is important that at least one parent per family be in attendance each week to assure you have the tools to talk together about this important Bible milestone. We will recognize all those that complete this class at the late service on Sunday, March 1st.
- FLOCK CAT SURVEY IS LIVE! SURVEY CLOSES SUN APR 7TH!!
- CAT SURVEY – Give a Listen to the Flock Talk Member Invitation Video!
- GSLC COUNCIL UPDATE AND VISIONING NEXT STEPS – CAT SURVEY
- RESCHEDULED TRIP SUN 4/7: RACE: Are We So Different? Exhibit
- EASTER LILIES TO ENHANCE WORSHIP – ORDERS DUE FRI 4/18 NOON TO BE INCLUDED IN BULLETIN
Adult Education Advent Books Call Committee Christmas Concert Confirmation Crib Ministry Donation Dorothy Day House Easter Easter Sunday Flowers Food Frolic Fun Fundraiser Girl Scouts Good Earth Village Good Friday Graduation Holy Week Interfaith Lent Library Maundy Thursday Meeting Messenger Outdoor Worship Parents Pastor's Desk Prayer Rally Sunday Reformation Retreat SEMN Synod Simple Supper Summer Sunday School Travel Trips VBS Women Worship Yardwork