Wednesday Night Simple Supper meals are a great opportunity for fellowship with church friends and families. Thanks to all who helped each week in the fall! The sign up for meals beginning on January 5th is on the information desk in the Narthex along with suggested menus. Please consider signing up for this ministry. Each meal requires 2-4 people to prepare or purchase and serve. Simple Supper is served from 6-7pm at a cost of $3 and is open to anyone who wants to come. If you have questions, please contact Becky Bruinsma. Lenten Simple Supper will begin February 25th and will have a different menu and schedule of servers. Thanks for your help!
- FLOCK CAT SURVEY IS LIVE! SURVEY CLOSES SUN APR 7TH!!
- CAT SURVEY – Give a Listen to the Flock Talk Member Invitation Video!
- GSLC COUNCIL UPDATE AND VISIONING NEXT STEPS – CAT SURVEY
- RESCHEDULED TRIP SUN 4/7: RACE: Are We So Different? Exhibit
- EASTER LILIES TO ENHANCE WORSHIP – ORDERS DUE FRI 4/18 NOON TO BE INCLUDED IN BULLETIN
Adult Education Advent Books Call Committee Christmas Concert Confirmation Crib Ministry Donation Dorothy Day House Easter Easter Sunday Flowers Food Frolic Fun Fundraiser Girl Scouts Good Earth Village Good Friday Graduation Holy Week Interfaith Lent Library Maundy Thursday Meeting Messenger Outdoor Worship Parents Pastor's Desk Prayer Rally Sunday Reformation Retreat SEMN Synod Simple Supper Summer Sunday School Travel Trips VBS Women Worship Yardwork