Everyone is invited to bring any long-stemmed flower to church on Easter Sunday (April 5, 8:15am or 10:30am service), and place the flower on the cross in the narthex. This tradition began last Easter and it was a hit: many people used the flowered cross as a backdrop for Easter photos. Help us create another beautiful cross.
- FLOCK CAT SURVEY IS LIVE! SURVEY CLOSES SUN APR 7TH!!
- CAT SURVEY – Give a Listen to the Flock Talk Member Invitation Video!
- GSLC COUNCIL UPDATE AND VISIONING NEXT STEPS – CAT SURVEY
- RESCHEDULED TRIP SUN 4/7: RACE: Are We So Different? Exhibit
- EASTER LILIES TO ENHANCE WORSHIP – ORDERS DUE FRI 4/18 NOON TO BE INCLUDED IN BULLETIN
Adult Education Advent Books Call Committee Christmas Concert Confirmation Crib Ministry Donation Dorothy Day House Easter Easter Sunday Flowers Food Frolic Fun Fundraiser Girl Scouts Good Earth Village Good Friday Graduation Holy Week Interfaith Lent Library Maundy Thursday Meeting Messenger Outdoor Worship Parents Pastor's Desk Prayer Rally Sunday Reformation Retreat SEMN Synod Simple Supper Summer Sunday School Travel Trips VBS Women Worship Yardwork