Pack the Pews
On March 24-26, 2017, we will join other faith communities across Minnesota to Pack the Pews for Minnesota FoodShare. Please bring nonperishable foods to worship and consider making a monetary donation. Food donations will be delivered to our local food shelf.
Did you know hunger is still a problem in Minnesota?
- 1 in 10 Minnesota families experiences food insecurity.
- In 2015 there were over 3.2 million food shelf visits in • Minnesota, half of which were made by children and seniors.
- Last year the March Campaign raised more than 5.2 million • pounds of food and $7.9 million for food shelves around the state.
- 100% of contributions go towards hunger relief.
- Your local food shelf can make each dollar donated • stretch further through their access to low‐cost products.