We will celebrate All Saints on Sat Nov 3rd and Sun Nov 4th at all worship services. Each member of our church who has died to Christ in this past year and all those baptized into Christ will be remembered by calling out their name and ringing of a bell. This is a special day to remember all saints in God’s light. If you wish to have a loved one who is not a member of our church named, please contact the church office by Fri Nov 2nd.
- Visitor or New Member? Attend a “Contemplating Your Connection or Membership” with GSLC
- Intergenerational Event Faith Chest Building Event Sun Dec 2, 2018 12:30-4:30 PM
- Intergenerational Event Family Retreat – Save the Date Feb. 2-3
- Social Ministry Sharing Tree Nov 24th through Wed Dec 13th
- Intergenerational Event: Mary’s Having a Baby! Baby Shower on Sun Nov 25th!
Adult Education Advent Books Call Committee Christmas Concert Confirmation Crib Ministry Donation Dorothy Day House Easter Easter Sunday Flowers Food Frolic Fun Fundraiser Girl Scouts Good Earth Village Good Friday Graduation Holy Week Interfaith Lent Library Maundy Thursday Meeting Messenger Outdoor Worship Parents Pastor's Desk Prayer Rally Sunday Reformation Retreat SEMN Synod Simple Supper Summer Sunday School Travel Trips VBS Women Worship Yardwork