An opportunity for you to help homeless families staying at GSLC as they proceed toward self-sufficiency and into their own home. To be good hosts for these guests, volunteers are needed to Drive, Cook, Be Social Hosts, and help Set Up and Take Down of the guest rooms. Sign up is in the Narthex or contact Rudy Naul.
- Visitor or New Member? Attend a “Contemplating Your Connection or Membership” with GSLC
- Intergenerational Event Faith Chest Building Event Sun Dec 2, 2018 12:30-4:30 PM
- Intergenerational Event Family Retreat – Save the Date Feb. 2-3
- Social Ministry Sharing Tree Nov 24th through Wed Dec 13th
- Intergenerational Event: Mary’s Having a Baby! Baby Shower on Sun Nov 25th!
Adult Education Advent Books Call Committee Christmas Concert Confirmation Crib Ministry Donation Dorothy Day House Easter Easter Sunday Flowers Food Frolic Fun Fundraiser Girl Scouts Good Earth Village Good Friday Graduation Holy Week Interfaith Lent Library Maundy Thursday Meeting Messenger Outdoor Worship Parents Pastor's Desk Prayer Rally Sunday Reformation Retreat SEMN Synod Simple Supper Summer Sunday School Travel Trips VBS Women Worship Yardwork