The Sunday school students invite all members to an event celebrating the first Sunday of Advent on Nov 25th from 9:15 to 10:15 am. We plan to throw a baby shower for Mary and baby Jesus. We are asking attendees to donate new or gently used baby items that we will donate to the Women’s Shelter. We ask that you bring the items unwrapped so that the kids and adults can have fun wrapping and decorating the packages before we present them to Mary. The following are some items the Women’s Shelter is in need of: Diapers (sizes 4,5, and 6),Pull ups (all sizes), Wipes; Sippy cups, bottles, bottle brushes; Baby powder, shampoo, lotion, thermometers; Infant and toddler toys, duplos. This event will take place in lieu of Sunday school that day. Hope to see you all there!
- Visitor or New Member? Attend a “Contemplating Your Connection or Membership” with GSLC
- Intergenerational Event Faith Chest Building Event Sun Dec 2, 2018 12:30-4:30 PM
- Intergenerational Event Family Retreat – Save the Date Feb. 2-3
- Social Ministry Sharing Tree Nov 24th through Wed Dec 13th
- Intergenerational Event: Mary’s Having a Baby! Baby Shower on Sun Nov 25th!
Adult Education Advent Books Call Committee Christmas Concert Confirmation Crib Ministry Donation Dorothy Day House Easter Easter Sunday Flowers Food Frolic Fun Fundraiser Girl Scouts Good Earth Village Good Friday Graduation Holy Week Interfaith Lent Library Maundy Thursday Meeting Messenger Outdoor Worship Parents Pastor's Desk Prayer Rally Sunday Reformation Retreat SEMN Synod Simple Supper Summer Sunday School Travel Trips VBS Women Worship Yardwork