We Never Stop Learning Because God Never Stops Speaking
Christian Education is about a life-long journey of faith encountering life. Faith is given by the Holy Spirit, but it is also formed through our families, our church, and our communities. The Christian life begins with learning the stories of what God said in the past and continues by training ourselves to listen to what God is saying to us today.
Just as one learns to speak their native language before they write, we want all God’s children to become fluent in the stories and traditions of the faith.
- Sunday school for Pre-K to 8th grade
- Vacation Bible School one week during the summer
- Children’s sermons during worship
- Catechism classes for middle school students through adults
- Adult Bible studies
Faith is formed so that it can be put into action. Sometimes that action involves thoughtful reflection and application. Sometimes that action involves advocacy. Sometimes that action involves serving.
- Group reflection on sermons
- Volunteering on church committees
- Serving in our many outreach ministries