Thursday, April 16, 2015, is National Healthcare Decisions Day — a day set aside to bring intense focus on the need for individuals to plan for how they would like to be cared for at the end of their lives. It is vitally important to make your future healthcare decisions known to loved ones and health care providers. Seasons Hospice staff members, Julie Assef, Admissions Coordinator, and Carol Shaffer, Chaplain, will be available during business hours (8:30am-5:00pm) on April 16 to visit with anyone who would like more information. For more information, contact Carolyn Piepho, Director of Development and Communications, at Seasons Hospice.
- FLOCK CAT SURVEY IS LIVE! SURVEY CLOSES SUN APR 7TH!!
- CAT SURVEY – Give a Listen to the Flock Talk Member Invitation Video!
- GSLC COUNCIL UPDATE AND VISIONING NEXT STEPS – CAT SURVEY
- RESCHEDULED TRIP SUN 4/7: RACE: Are We So Different? Exhibit
- EASTER LILIES TO ENHANCE WORSHIP – ORDERS DUE FRI 4/18 NOON TO BE INCLUDED IN BULLETIN
Adult Education Advent Books Call Committee Christmas Concert Confirmation Crib Ministry Donation Dorothy Day House Easter Easter Sunday Flowers Food Frolic Fun Fundraiser Girl Scouts Good Earth Village Good Friday Graduation Holy Week Interfaith Lent Library Maundy Thursday Meeting Messenger Outdoor Worship Parents Pastor's Desk Prayer Rally Sunday Reformation Retreat SEMN Synod Simple Supper Summer Sunday School Travel Trips VBS Women Worship Yardwork