Now that spring is here, help cut grass on our beautiful land. Colin Lange will coordinate the group of members that volunteer to mow the Good Shepherd property.
How it works:
- When you select a week to cut grass, you are expected to mow sometime before the next Sunday. This allow you to cut grass around inclement weather and your personal schedule
- Working in pairs at the same time is recommended, but you may work alone
- You will be able to see who chooses to be your partner in the signup process, so you two can coordinate times and days
How to sign up:
- Sign up at signup.com
- Sign up at the Welcome Desk at church (just add your name and contact information and you will be added to the schedule)
- Contact Colin Lange
- Contact Mike Thilges in the church office
Presently, spots are filled for the next couple of weeks into May, so there is time for you to volunteer and help fill out the schedule for the rest of the summer.