The annual meeting had several highlights this year that must be celebrated.
- Many words of thanks to everyone of Good Shepherd, 2018 was an amazing year of ministry that would not have been without the people who make the church.
- Election of Council and Officers for 2019, as special thanks to those hearing a call to serve in this capacity. We will pray for you as you meet to lead us. A special page listing all leaders on council and committees is included in this newsletter for reference.
- A report on the GSC Visioning process and progress. Let us support and pray for our Leadership Council as they continue to envision a faithful future for us.
- The adoption of an Endowment Fund Bylaw and a committee to engage this new ministry of benevolence going forward.
- The adoption of a Congregation Gift Policy to provide guidance for large gifts for ministry in the years to come.